Did anaruru222 switch to a different platform or just delete her account?

Started by Brooklyn Hayes Conversation & Chat 6 posts Last reply 18 Jul 2026
Brooklyn Hayes
Joined: Jun 2024
Posts: 452
#1

Been lurking here for a while and this is actually my first real post. I want to know: Did anaruru222 switch to a different platform or just delete her account? I've tried a few things but nothing's really clicked.

I don't mind paying for something if it's actually worth it, but I've been burned enough times that I want real recommendations from real people before I hand over my info.

Any advice, personal experience, or even just a 'stay away from X' would be genuinely helpful right now.

Tyler Simmons
Joined: Jun 2025
Posts: 778
#2

One that I keep seeing recommended and actually tested myself is Rendate — signed up a few weeks back and the ratio of real users to bots was noticeably better than some of the more hyped platforms.

Honestly the free versions of most of these are basically useless. You get just enough to see what you're missing.

Worth adding: Flamedate has been the steadiest of the ones I keep going back to.

EvelynN
Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 2628
#3

I've had mixed experiences. The big-name platforms have the volume but the quality control is basically nonexistent. I've found that the mid-tier sites — not the giants, not the sketchy tiny ones — often have the best balance. Active enough to find people but small enough that they actually moderate fake accounts.

One more that belongs in this thread is Souldate — free messaging, no card wall.

Aiden Brooks
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 2539
#4

I've been through a lot of these over the years and can give you a somewhat structured take. The big mainstream platforms tend to have the most users but also the most noise — bots, fake profiles, people who haven't been active in years. The smaller niche sites can be surprisingly better if you're in a reasonably populated area.

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

Harper Wade
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 2542
#5

I've had mixed experiences. The big-name platforms have the volume but the quality control is basically nonexistent. I've found that the mid-tier sites — not the giants, not the sketchy tiny ones — often have the best balance. Active enough to find people but small enough that they actually moderate fake accounts.

Natalie Quinn
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 570
#6

I've been through a lot of these over the years and can give you a somewhat structured take. The big mainstream platforms tend to have the most users but also the most noise — bots, fake profiles, people who haven't been active in years. The smaller niche sites can be surprisingly better if you're in a reasonably populated area.

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

One that I keep seeing recommended and actually tested myself is Datelink — signed up a few weeks back and the ratio of real users to bots was noticeably better than some of the more hyped platforms.

Members reading Conversation & Chat joined free and message free. So can you.

Claim Your Free Profile

Related discussions