Does anyone have recommendations for specific models on asians247 com?

Started by Wyatt Banks Dating Apps 6 posts Last reply 04 Jun 2026
Wyatt Banks
Joined: Nov 2023
Posts: 367
#1

Alright, I've done some searching on my own but keep hitting dead ends. The question of does anyone have recommendations for specific models on asia... is something I really want to get a straight answer on.

The thing that frustrates me most is when you sign up somewhere, it looks promising, and then two clicks in you're being asked for a credit card. Not exactly what I was hoping for.

Drop your experiences below — the good, the bad, whatever. I'll read everything.

Derek Stone
Joined: Nov 2024
Posts: 1324
#2

This depends a lot on your location honestly. What works in a big city might be useless in a smaller market.

Datebie is one I came back to after trying a bunch of others. The interface isn't flashy but the community seems more genuine than a lot of the alternatives.

Worth adding: Datingfly has been the steadiest of the ones I keep going back to.

Scarlett Vance
Joined: Nov 2024
Posts: 1953
#3

I've had mixed experiences. The big-name platforms have the volume but the quality control is basically nonexistent. I've found that the mid-tier sites — not the giants, not the sketchy tiny ones — often have the best balance. Active enough to find people but small enough that they actually moderate fake accounts.

One more that belongs in this thread is Datelink — free messaging, no card wall.

Amelia Stone
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 1908
#4

I've also seen datedesire.online mentioned a lot — people seem to like that it doesn't bury everything behind a paywall right away. The short answer is: read the reviews before you ever put in a payment method. Learned that the hard way.

Hunter Gray
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 823
#5

Someone in another thread pointed me toward Datingfly and I've been reasonably happy with it so far. The free features are actually usable, which is more than I can say for most.

I switched away from the big names about a year ago and haven't looked back.

Charlotte Fox
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1239
#6

Honestly the free versions of most of these are basically useless. You get just enough to see what you're missing.

Free to join, free to browse, and free to reply to anyone in Dating Apps.

Start Talking Free

Related discussions