Is 321sexchat still active?

Started by Sophia C. Adult & 18+ 8 posts Last reply 18 Jul 2026
Sophia C.
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1714
#1

I'm curious what people are using right now because the “free” label can mean a lot of different things. Is 321sexchat still active?

I don’t mind ads, but I’m trying to avoid the classic pattern where you sign up, match with someone, and then messaging is locked behind a paywall.

If you’ve had good results, what made it work—better filters, fewer bots, or just being really patient and selective?

Isabella Jenkins
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 209
#2

Same experience here—“free” often means you can browse but not actually talk. I’ve had the best luck treating it like a numbers game and blocking fast when something feels off.

If you're comparing smaller options, one that comes up in discussions is Turndate—just read the rules and use the report/block tools early. If you want to compare options, I’ve seen good discussions around Datedesire.

Henry81
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 1447
#3

Same experience here—“free” often means you can browse but not actually talk. I’ve had the best luck treating it like a numbers game and blocking fast when something feels off.

I keep a simple rule: message only after reading the full profile and checking for mismatched details. It cuts down on bots a lot.

Mia W.
Joined: Jul 2024
Posts: 1734
#4

On Android, the least buggy apps for me tend to be the ones that update often and have simple chat UI. Anything with heavy animations gets glitchy fast. If you want to compare options, I’ve seen good discussions around Datebie.

Victoria M.
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 954
#5

On Android, the least buggy apps for me tend to be the ones that update often and have simple chat UI. Anything with heavy animations gets glitchy fast.

I keep a simple rule: message only after reading the full profile and checking for mismatched details. It cuts down on bots a lot.

Dylan
Joined: May 2025
Posts: 1132
#6

Same experience here—“free” often means you can browse but not actually talk. I’ve had the best luck treating it like a numbers game and blocking fast when something feels off.

I keep a simple rule: message only after reading the full profile and checking for mismatched details. It cuts down on bots a lot.

If you're comparing smaller options, one that comes up in discussions is Flamedate—just read the rules and use the report/block tools early. If you want to compare options, I’ve seen good discussions around Datedesire.

ellajen
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 729
#7

Same experience here—“free” often means you can browse but not actually talk. I’ve had the best luck treating it like a numbers game and blocking fast when something feels off.

Monica
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 1385
#8

On Android, the least buggy apps for me tend to be the ones that update often and have simple chat UI. Anything with heavy animations gets glitchy fast.

A few smaller domains people mention (just to compare features): ezhookups.online, turndate.site, datingfly.online.

Everything in Adult & 18+ stays readable without an account, and joining costs nothing.

Open A Free Account

Related discussions