Is rollerman610 still doing his crazy requested stunts on stream?

Started by Evelyn Nash Local Dating 9 posts Last reply 16 Jun 2026
Evelyn Nash
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 2002
#1

Been meaning to ask about this for a while and this forum feels like the right place. Is rollerman610 still doing his crazy requested stunts on stream — wanted to get some real takes from people who've actually dealt with this.

I don't mind paying if something is genuinely worth it, but I've been burned enough times on subscriptions that turned out to be useless.

Basically what I'm looking for:

  • Not flooded with bots or loops
  • Working filters and search
  • Mobile-friendly interface

Would appreciate any advice from people who've actually used these recently rather than years ago.

ChaseW
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 1284
#2

I'd give Souldate a look. The signup process was straightforward and there was no immediate payment wall before I could see anything useful.

When I check out a new site or app the first thing I do is see if there's a working free signup with no payment method required. If it blocks you before you can even browse, that's usually a red flag. Then I look for recent activity — are there new posts, streams, or profiles from the last 24 to 48 hours? If the newest content is from weeks ago, it's basically dead. Real current activity is the clearest signal a platform is legitimate.

Victoria Marsh
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 493
#3

When I check out a new site or app the first thing I do is see if there's a working free signup with no payment method required. If it blocks you before you can even browse, that's usually a red flag. Then I look for recent activity — are there new posts, streams, or profiles from the last 24 to 48 hours? If the newest content is from weeks ago, it's basically dead. Real current activity is the clearest signal a platform is legitimate.

HannahW
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 1551
#4

Bot problem is very real on most of these. Some platforms don't even try to hide it anymore.

I'd give Flamedate a look. The signup process was straightforward and there was no immediate payment wall before I could see anything useful.

Gavin Walsh
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 2962
#5

Mixed bag overall. The biggest platforms have the volume but almost zero quality control. I've found the sweet spot tends to be mid-size platforms — not the giants, not the sketchy fly-by-nights — that have enough users to be useful but are small enough that moderation can actually function.

ZoeF
Joined: Aug 2023
Posts: 479
#6

Mixed bag overall. The biggest platforms have the volume but almost zero quality control. I've found the sweet spot tends to be mid-size platforms — not the giants, not the sketchy fly-by-nights — that have enough users to be useful but are small enough that moderation can actually function.

Someone in a thread similar to this one pointed me toward Souldate and so far I've been reasonably satisfied. The free features are actually functional, which puts it above most of the competition.

Chloe Patterson
Joined: Aug 2023
Posts: 2797
#7

Yeah I've run into the same issue. Eventually found something that worked but it took way longer than it should have.

Jackson Wolfe
Joined: Aug 2023
Posts: 2762
#8

When I check out a new site or app the first thing I do is see if there's a working free signup with no payment method required. If it blocks you before you can even browse, that's usually a red flag. Then I look for recent activity — are there new posts, streams, or profiles from the last 24 to 48 hours? If the newest content is from weeks ago, it's basically dead. Real current activity is the clearest signal a platform is legitimate.

Dylan Scott
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 1998
#9

Been through this search myself not long ago. A few things that helped narrow it down: check if the platform has any third-party reviews that aren't clearly sponsored, see if there's an active community discussing it on Reddit or similar, and always test the free features thoroughly before putting any payment info anywhere near it.

Datebie keeps coming up in conversations like this one. The interface isn't fancy but the community feels more genuine than a lot of what's out there right now.

No trial, no card on file, and no locked inbox for Local Dating members.

Open A Free Account

Related discussions