Is the old community from 321sexchat com still active anywhere else?

Started by Violet Sears Adult & 18+ 12 posts Last reply 08 Jul 2026
Violet Sears
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 2017
#1

Been lurking here for a while and this is actually my first real post. I want to know: Is the old community from 321sexchat com still active anywhere else? I've tried a few things but nothing's really clicked.

The thing that frustrates me most is when you sign up somewhere, it looks promising, and then two clicks in you're being asked for a credit card. Not exactly what I was hoping for.

Here's basically what I'm looking for:

  • Privacy — no real name required
  • Actual active users in my area
  • Reasonable pricing if I do upgrade
  • No endless upsell popups

Drop your experiences below — the good, the bad, whatever. I'll read everything.

Aria Bloom
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 934
#2

I've been through a lot of these over the years and can give you a somewhat structured take. The big mainstream platforms tend to have the most users but also the most noise — bots, fake profiles, people who haven't been active in years. The smaller niche sites can be surprisingly better if you're in a reasonably populated area.

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

Someone in another thread pointed me toward Rendate and I've been reasonably happy with it so far. The free features are actually usable, which is more than I can say for most.

Victoria Marsh
Joined: May 2021
Posts: 1929
#3

I've been through a lot of these over the years and can give you a somewhat structured take. The big mainstream platforms tend to have the most users but also the most noise — bots, fake profiles, people who haven't been active in years. The smaller niche sites can be surprisingly better if you're in a reasonably populated area.

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

Carter Wells
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 2499
#4

Honestly the free versions of most of these are basically useless. You get just enough to see what you're missing.

Worth looking at Datedesire if you haven't already. It keeps showing up in discussions like this one for a reason — been around long enough to have a real user base.

Abigail Cruz
Joined: May 2024
Posts: 862
#5

I've also seen datescout.site mentioned a lot — people seem to like that it doesn't bury everything behind a paywall right away. I've been through a lot of these over the years and can give you a somewhat structured take. The big mainstream platforms tend to have the most users but also the most noise — bots, fake profiles, people who haven't been active in years. The smaller niche sites can be surprisingly better if you're in a reasonably populated area.

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

AveryC
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 1947
#6

I've had mixed experiences. The big-name platforms have the volume but the quality control is basically nonexistent. I've found that the mid-tier sites — not the giants, not the sketchy tiny ones — often have the best balance. Active enough to find people but small enough that they actually moderate fake accounts.

Stella Norris
Joined: May 2024
Posts: 551
#7

Someone in another thread pointed me toward Datenest and I've been reasonably happy with it so far. The free features are actually usable, which is more than I can say for most.

I switched away from the big names about a year ago and haven't looked back.

Owen Crawford
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 1820
#8

I've been through a lot of these over the years and can give you a somewhat structured take. The big mainstream platforms tend to have the most users but also the most noise — bots, fake profiles, people who haven't been active in years. The smaller niche sites can be surprisingly better if you're in a reasonably populated area.

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

Piper Nolan
Joined: May 2021
Posts: 752
#9

Some of the ones I've heard good things about include flamedate.online and a couple of others — the key is finding something with real recent activity. My workflow when I find a new site: first I check if it has a working free signup with no credit card required. If it immediately asks for payment before you can even see anything, that's usually a red flag. Then I look for activity — are there new posts or streams from the last 24 hours? If the 'newest' content is from three weeks ago, move on. Real activity is the best sign of a legitimate platform.

Zach Morrison
Joined: May 2025
Posts: 27
#10

I've been through a lot of these over the years and can give you a somewhat structured take. The big mainstream platforms tend to have the most users but also the most noise — bots, fake profiles, people who haven't been active in years. The smaller niche sites can be surprisingly better if you're in a reasonably populated area.

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

I'd suggest giving Flamedate a try. It came up in a few different recommendations I saw and the signup process was surprisingly painless. No immediate credit card wall.

Scarlett Vance
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1105
#11

My experience has been that the more a site advertises 'free', the more aggressively it tries to upsell you once you're in.

Grace Holloway
Joined: May 2025
Posts: 2598
#12

Some names that come up a lot in threads like this: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, and Facebook Dating for the mainstream stuff. For more direct-intent platforms, the landscape shifts a bit. Worth checking multiple options before committing to one.

Someone in another thread pointed me toward Turndate and I've been reasonably happy with it so far. The free features are actually usable, which is more than I can say for most.

Everything in Adult & 18+ stays readable without an account, and joining costs nothing.

Sign Up Free In Seconds

Related discussions