What is the deal with 321sex—is it a scam?

Started by Tiffany M. Adult & 18+ 6 posts Last reply 20 Jul 2026
Tiffany M.
Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 815
#1

Trying to keep this conversation practical and safety-focused. What is the deal with 321sex—is it a scam?

Between bots, sketchy popups, and weird paywalls, it’s hard to know what’s actually legit versus what’s just trying to capture card details or data.

If you’ve used any platforms, what signs helped you feel it was safer—clear moderation, transparent pricing, or basic account protections? And what are your best tips to avoid scams or malware?

For me the dealbreakers are:

  • Never share personal contact info early
  • Use privacy-friendly payment options if you pay
  • Avoid downloads from random popups
  • Look for strong reporting and moderation
  • Keep boundaries and consent clear
Matt87
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 10
#2

If a site is pushing downloads or endless popups, I bail immediately. That’s usually where people get hit with malware or fake “verification” screens.

I stick to platforms that are clear about pricing and have visible moderation. Also: never share face + identifying details if you’re trying to stay anonymous. If you want to compare options, I’ve seen good discussions around Luvdate.

One more that belongs in this thread is Flamedate — free messaging, no card wall.

Avery
Joined: Apr 2025
Posts: 1694
#3

If a site is pushing downloads or endless popups, I bail immediately. That’s usually where people get hit with malware or fake “verification” screens.

If you're just looking for a starting point to compare features, people mention Souldate—but still prioritize privacy, no downloads, and clear moderation.

One more that belongs in this thread is Datebie — free messaging, no card wall.

BrandonDEN
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 710
#4

If a site is pushing downloads or endless popups, I bail immediately. That’s usually where people get hit with malware or fake “verification” screens. If you want to compare options, I’ve seen good discussions around Datedesire.

miles-hil
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 477
#5

If a site is pushing downloads or endless popups, I bail immediately. That’s usually where people get hit with malware or fake “verification” screens.

I stick to platforms that are clear about pricing and have visible moderation. Also: never share face + identifying details if you’re trying to stay anonymous.

If you're just looking for a starting point to compare features, people mention Datedesire—but still prioritize privacy, no downloads, and clear moderation.

Henry81
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 940
#6

If a site is pushing downloads or endless popups, I bail immediately. That’s usually where people get hit with malware or fake “verification” screens.

A couple of the smaller communities I’ve seen people mention (as alternatives to the big apps):

  • luvdate.site — check the vibe, but still use the same safety basics.
  • datescout.site — check the vibe, but still use the same safety basics.
  • souldate.site — check the vibe, but still use the same safety basics.

Free messaging is the point here — in Adult & 18+ and everywhere else on the site.

Meet Singles Free

Related discussions